Monday 14 May 2012

Dragon & The Shield

This polish needs no introduction. Dragon from A England's The Legends collection is a stunning scattered holo masterpiece. If you love greens, you need to go and get yourself this polish! If you have tried A England polishes before, you'll know that they apply like butter and are mostly one coaters. The holo effect of this green is subtly packed with tones of gold! I love it!

I added a "shield" to the accent finger using Barry M Gold Foil. I would usually call this a "checkered mani" but it does remind me of a medieval shield and it fits the theme of the polish, so let's go with shield :)


 

I love all types of holo polishes, I know I'm not the only one! But the biggest pet peeve of mine is when I so badly want to wear a holo and there isn't a single ray of sunlight! However, I also took a picture of this polish indoors and I was surprised that some of the subtle holo effect was still there! It's amazing how it doesn't look completely flat like a lot of other holos.


Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Love it. Think this is almost the only A England I don't have lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That is an amazing green *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree that it applies like butter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shimmery green! Did you use tape to get your straight lines?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and just love it! The accent nail is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, so would like to own it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous green! & I love the accent nail ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite colour from this collection and the shield is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE A-England! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect shield mani for this polish! The color is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous manicure! :) I adore the shape of your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...