Saturday 7 April 2012

Nfu Oh 62

The weather here is horrible today! Cloudy and dull as anything, the sun came out for literally a matter of minutes! So I need a holo to liven up my mood a little! It's a nightmare trying to swatch holos here because the sun disappears just as quickly as it appears and it's always hit and miss! :(

This is Nfu Oh 62. The neutral beige/ pinkish one of the Nfu Oh holo bunch. Nfu 64 is still my favourite because the pinkish/ purple tone is much brighter and more prominent but 62 is a very special polish in my stash! I still want to get my hands on the other holos from this collection but haven't yet been able to find them at "reasonable" prices.


I have to admit, application was tricky and in fact unpleasant! It could have been because I was trying to rush so I could capture pictures of it in the sun but also because I was applying it without Aqua Base coat. That usually makes no difference whatsoever with my other holos which apply like butter but this formula caused me some patchiness problems on a couple of the nails. I guess it was worth it because I love this linear holo effect.


Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I just love Nfu Ohs... I'm gonna order one for myself sometime *-*
    It looks very beautiful on your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful ! I love it !:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, rainbow! I haven't tried those Nfu-oh holos, but I so need to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cooool. It looks like you have mini rainbows on your nails
    (**,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wheater is here the same, but your nails give me the happy spring feeling. Almost forgot it's spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I haven't seen a holo like this before but it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a really good photo of a super hard one to capture on film. Great job - I feel very lucky that I have the entire collection of 61-66 plus 2 bottles of the Aqua Base and got them before all this craziness of them not being available with huge eBay and 2nd market prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky girl!!! I had to get mine from Bulgaria (I think!) and delivered to my mother-in-law's address in Greece because they wouldn't deliver to the UK :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...