Wednesday 18 April 2012

butter LONDON - Henley Regatta

I've had this polish - butter LONDON Henley Regatta - sitting in my untrieds since before Christmas. The hubby got me this as a little surprise along with British Racing Green which I am also yet to try! Since my Leighton Denny Undercurrent mani was intact, no chips or tip wear, I thought it would be a good base for Henley Regatta.


HR is a blue and green micro glitter suspended in a clear base. It will only become opaque on it's own with 3 coats, the pictures below are 2 coats over LD Undercurrent. It's super-in-your-face-shine-and-sparkle :) However, I really like the subtle sparkle that one coat gives over both dark and light polishes!



Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Wow what a amazing Polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour... Its reminding me one of my favourite polishes from Avon - Sequined Turqiuse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination! It really highlights the beauty of HR. I wouldn't mind laying this instead of trying to make it opaque on its own

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. this is such a stunning color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a beauty! I need to get this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out to be an amazing combo! :D
    I love the colour on the Butterlondon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got a few of the Butter polishes, but this one is my favourite, it's stunning!
    Tor @ That's Peachy fashion blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I want this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog, the nails are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. my god I've wanted it for loooongtime and however, I haven't seen it on a dark base before, wow you remind me I HAVE TO buy this ! love your blog by the way ;) follow you for a long time now, without posting any comment, sorry!
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...