Tuesday 13 March 2012

A Little Teal Jelly Gem!

Today I wanted to show you one of my favourite blues (Miss Sporty Pop Fiction) layered with a little unexpected gem I found in a euro store in Portugal.

In my opinion, these euro stores usually have pretty horrid polishes! Most of them have been opened and tried, the formulas are a nightmare etc, but this one was just sitting there all pretty and shimmery.
We don't have the brand "Yes Love" in the UK but from what I've seen, it's widely available in Spain and Portugal. This is one coat of Yes Love #441 (a deep teal jelly full of green, blue and gold micro shimmer) layered over two coats of Miss Sporty Pop Fiction.

I really like this polish and will definitely be layering it over other darker and lighter colours! I think it would look great over a creme mint green!




And here is a picture of Pop Fiction on it's own! It's such a stunning cool toned blue:

Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Okay, WHERE do you find a name on Miss Sporty polishes? I own some, but I only have numbers on them... But I have Pop Fiction in my possession xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The names are not on the bottle! You can go online to their website, the names are on there or to Boots/ Superdrug's website :)

      Delete
  2. I like how subtle the shimmer is, also I'm never drawn to miss sporty polish anymore but that blue is rather lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MS don't get much attention but they do have a few colours I really like! It's worth another look at their rack :)

      Delete
  3. o.o

    I love Pop Fiction, how beautiful!! The combo looks gorgeous, but I'm impressed by the tone of that Pop Fiction! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add it to your list Bia!! Hahaha ;)

      Delete
    2. I already got you that purple holo you loved and Cutie Pie from the Marimoon collection ;D

      Delete
  4. We have Miss Sporty here but they def not have colors like this here at all. That's probably they're removing racks cause no one even pay attention to them. Such a pitty, cause this is the 2nd blue polish that caught my attentiong from MS. :/ Gorgeous nails and gorgeous colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you probably get different colours there than what we have here! I can always send you some from here if you like ;) MS isn't one of my favourite brands at all but they do have a few polishes that I really like!! I just bought a couple of pastels for the summer and they are really nice :)

      Delete
  5. I love those euro stores :-) And this manicure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii !! You should read my post !
    http://nzlsyn.blogspot.com/2012/03/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa I'm drooling all over this post babe! Pop Fiction is my favorite shade of blue Cornflower, and the layering completely transforms it into a completely different mani. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pop Fiction is like H&M Blue My Mind's cousin. OMG let me go away and leave this page now, these blues make me weak.

      Delete
    2. Aww! Thanks babe! This Yes Love polish is just one of those that people wouldn't look twice at because it's not nice on it's own but over another polish, it's really amazing! I've only recently discovered how much you like blue :)

      Delete
  8. Both of these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is an awesome teal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...