Saturday 25 February 2012

Pink & Blair

I have another Essence polish on my nails today! Sorry to all the girls who can easily purchase these at their local drugstores. To me they are special because if I run out, I can't get anymore :(

This is the Blair part of the Nail Art Twins set. I've also got Chuck which Nihrida kindly sent me a few months ago and will be trying that very soon!

I layered a coat of Blair over an unamed polish by La Femme which is of a pinkish/ purple tone. My cousin wanted to throw this bottle away but I couldn't bear seeing her do that so I had to give it a good home! Now it's in a happy place, on my shelf!



I then mattified the glitter just to see what it looked like. I always have this urge to mattify glitter and flakies!




And here is that pinkish/ purple La Femme on it's own! It's a very pretty colour and actually applied really well! It makes my hands look a bit red and lobster-like but oh well! What was my cousin thinking throwing this baby away?!

Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty mattified :) I love matte topcoats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I always have to mattify glitters and topcoats, it makes them look so cool :)

      Delete
  2. Blair is definitely ma favorite glitter topper, cause I don't like square glitter. I can't wait to see Chuck on your nails, that's probably one of my favorite blue! This pink you're wearing is gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! She was nuts for wanting to throw it out right?!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. I like the pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that La Femme pink!
    And in my opinion, flakies and glitter look amazing mattified! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for La Femme rejects! I love it when something I thought was totally crap turns out really good! :)

      Delete
    2. I know pink is the typical girly cliche, but that tone is absolutely gorgeous! :D

      Delete
  5. Pretty manicure... I ♥ the matte version most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too :) I love those little hearts you type...I wish I could so those!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I know pink isn't your cup of tea so I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...