Saturday 28 January 2012

Dark Amethyst & Gold Flakies

As I didn't have time to swatch the second colour of the CND The Look for Fall/ Winter 2011 yesterday, as promissed, here it is:


Dark Amethyst is a deep purple creme. Very close to plum shade. I like the fact that it's very deep purple but doesn't look nearly black like my OPI Lincoln Park After Dark often does. Formula is perfect as with Midnight Sapphire yesterday.



And here it is with one coat of Sheer 24k Sparkle:
Thanks for stopping by :) Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Amethyst is such a gorgeous shade! Might have to add this to my wishlist xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not an unusual shade but it's still pretty right?

      Delete
  2. So lovely with the flakies! Purple and flakies are a match made in heaven! Beautiful swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flakies always make everything better right?

      Delete
  3. How pretty! I love Amethyst its so pretty!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love layering sheers over dark like that. Looks so pretty :)

    I tagged you with two awards
    http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flakies gave a whole different style to it! I love it!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love it!
    http://katarinasday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...