Friday 9 September 2011

Stargazer - Peachy Soft Creme

I bought this polish some time ago along with some other Stargazer ones whilst I was browsing their website. This was the one I wanted to try the most out of the bunch because I fell in love with the colour - a sort of nude with peachy tones. Although there are no markings on the bottle, I think this is number #504.

I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't blown away either. To be honest, this was my first time trying Stargazer so I wasn't sure what to expect. This one was quite runny so I had some trouble with flooding. If I put too much on the brush it was really hard to manage and easily flooded my cuticles, and too little would drag and cause streaks. Opacity, for me, wasn't all that great either. I needed 3 quite thick coats to get rid of vnl. I hope the other Stargazer polishes I got aren't like this.

Stargazer do have quite an extensive range of polishes, from cremes, to chromes, to opals, to crackles, to orchids. They aren't expensive either (between £2.00 to £3.00) so I may give them another go.




Thanks for reading :) Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Am so jealous of your pretty nails and perfect smile lines! Wish mine were like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fingers. That's sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous looking polish even though it seemed troublesome, it looks so nice on your skin tone and beautiful nails. I like the new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks nice but I have to say that the bottle looks a bit annoying :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Runny polish is the worst, you've managed it well and it looks fantastic though! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a shame it wasn't that easy to apply, colour is really nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Helga - yes! The bottle was a bit awkward to work with when I had to hold it to take the photos. I like the cute round shape though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...