Saturday 17 September 2011

Oh Eric...what sharp fangs you have!

I've just finished watching episode 10, season 4 of True Blood. OMG! I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I love everything about these series.
I know it's already finished in the States so I'm a little behind but I always wait until the series have aired all the episodes so I can watch them back to back! I'm really into True Blood, obsessed with it actually so other than buying "vampy" sort of colours, I also had to do a vampire inspired mani!

I used OPI Alpine Snow and two tones of red (OPI Keys To My Karma and Nails Inc Victoria) to portray vampires' pale skin and their bloody fangs (or one fang), or maybe it looks like I've dipped my fingers into some true blood!

I can't see Sookie wearing these, being the down to earth country gal she is (unless you count her racy dreams of Eric and Bill) but Pam definitely would!



Pin It

19 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty nail art. I like the simple painting and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very True Blood! Love it.
    If you haven't yet, give the books a try (Charlaine Harris). The series deviates from the books quite a bit, so it's like a double Bon Temps alternate reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sonidlo & Veronica - Thanks :)

    @ Liberry Tart - I've read the books :) and I love the path the story takes in them. That's always the way when books are made into series isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, but simple design. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mani! So cool! Really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, I love anything vampire inspired and this is soo cute! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so cool! I absolutely love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo addicted to this show -- LOVE the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an interesting look! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Mom and I watch this all the time too. Know who's hotter than Eric? Alcide...mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Amanda - I have to say I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drop dead gorgeous!!! I'm saving them in my inspiration folder!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous!!!! i love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...