Thursday 8 September 2011

Layering Of The Day - Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black over Risque Turmalina

The first polish I tried from my August haul was Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black. I was really curious to see what it would look like on me, and layered over something other than black.

I bought this polish (and a few others) from Beautyjoint and it only cost $1.75! Although the shipping did brake the bank a little! I wish we could get stuff like this here in the UK so as to avoid all the ridiculous shipping charges.

I'm afraid the pictures don't do this polish justice. They were taken at night and this chunky holo glitter is at it's best in direct sunlight but here it is, 2 coats Chunky Holo Black layered over 2 coats of Risque Turmalina.







Oh!You've probably noticed that I've changed my page as well. I just wanted my pics to look a little bigger and I was tired of the old background and wanted to go for something much simpler!
I've also recently got photoshop back so I've been playing around with my watermarks and picture sizes. So bear with me as I try to get all pictures/ posts to look uniform :)

Which do you prefer, old or new? Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Oh you got me. This is so pretty! I just ordered these and two Milani polishes. Hope they will be here with me soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is so pretty! I ordered a few polishes from that site a while ago but now I wish I'd included this one in my order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen multiple swatches of this and this is the first time I have fallen in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love chunky holo black and nothing beats the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked the combo girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so amazing! So much better than if it was over black. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ABOP. I wanted to try something different. I'm glad it turned out good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it i saw someone who did this then use the matte top coat finish over it and the glitter actually looked really cool you should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ sazzy1010 - I've seen it matte too. It looks really good. Maybe next time I use Chunky Holo Black, I'll give matte a go :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...