Sunday 28 August 2011

Mavala Mexico & Metallic Grapes

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to show you a shade by Mavala which I actually swatched about a month ago but just never got around to posting this one.
Mavala Mexico (30) is a deep purple creme which looks uninteresting in the bottle and in between all my other more exciting purples, but on the nail and in the light you can detect tiny amounts of blue and fuchsia micro-shimmer. It was completely opaque in 2 coats and has very good and manageable consistency. I really like the dainty little bottles as well :)




I then used BM05 and GOSH Metallic Purple to stamp grapes on the left side of the nail and added french tips with the same polish. This polish dries quite fast on the plate so some of the stems didn't transfer onto the nails :(


Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Didn't realize mavala had nail polish! Love their hand cream! This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love purples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! I can never get my stamping to look as good as some of the posts I see from other bloggers! I need more practice, I think....

    ReplyDelete
  5. that Mavala polish is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im drooling over this purple. I love the grape stamp too :)

    Where do I get this polish. I've never heard on Mavala.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this, and i love the shape of your nails too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Krissy - I bought mine in Debenhams but there are a lot of e-tailers that sell it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove the stamp -- what wheel is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Nail Nerd - this stamp is from the Bundle Monster plates - No5 of the original set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...