Saturday 9 July 2011

NOTD: Apricot Punch Summer Flowers

Today I wanted to show you a summery mani I did using Apricot Punch from Rimmel London's I Love Fruities Lasting Finish Collection. The polishes in this collection smell great and the fragrance surprisingly lasts a long time on the nails. I couldn't stop smelling my nails!!

Apricot Punch is a subtle coral creme, very similar to a salmon coloured polish I have. I like the consistency of this polish and in my opinion, it is slightly better than their 60 seconds range. Opacity is good with 2 coats and I had no problems with streaks. The only downside is the 8ml bottle, I wish they came in slightly larger bottles of 14ml.





I then stamped with BM224 and Konad white stamping polish and added some french tips of a complementary colour - Nails Inc Coral.
I add some sort of tips to a lot of my manis. I first saw this on Erika's blog, started doing it and now I have to tip almost everything!!! Her manis are amazing and inspire me a lot.



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love this colour too, I'm looking for an unscented dupe though because it gives me a headache lol
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty color! Added to my wishlist<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour! I might have to buy it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I have been scrolling through all the designs, I've also tried commenting 2 times but blogger hates me apparently! Anyway gorgeous designs!

    L x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...