Friday 1 July 2011

Laser Mani - Missguided Misstique over China Glaze Sugar High

Hi Everyone. Using China Glaze's Sugar High mani I did for Pink Wednesday (I didn't want to take it off, I love the colour so much), I decided to do a laser tape mani inspired by Jane.  It would have been a lightning bolt but I'm still trying to get the tape right on that one! Lol!

I think these colours go really well together and I can even still see a little bit of the CND Violet Simmer I layered over Sugar High. Barbie would be so proud :-)




xoxo Pin It

7 comments:

  1. OMG! This looks gorgeous! I love the design and the colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it! It's so neat, I'm proud of you, hahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! The colours look really great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous-I took the inspiration for this mani from Jane at Nailside. If you click on the link below,you can follow her tutorial. She explains it better than I probably ever could :-)

    http://nailside.blogspot.com/2011/03/tutorial-tape-mani-single-layering.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome, I really love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I'm trying to do it right now with another color combo, but I doubt it will turn out so well... In any case I pinned this post on Pinterest about 1 hour ago and so far I got 105 repins! I think it is fair to say that people love what you do, lol. Here's my pinterest address in case you wanna see it with your own eyes ;) http://pinterest.com/glitterisms/nails-and-manis/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...