Tuesday 28 June 2011

From the Vault: Sheer Pink & Black Fishnet Nails

I like to share my successes as well as my disappointments with you - enter the Fishnet mani!
When I saw this on a YouTube tutorial by Glamerous Gabby I thought it was such a good mani (and still do despite the outcome). I loved the whole idea and look.
I did this mani over a month ago and realised the mistakes I made but I didn't discard the pictures because there was something about it that I still really liked. My Fishnet is a little messy but I still love how it looks on the nail:



xoxo
:-) Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like them. I don't think they look bad at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so nice i dont see any booboos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are outfrigginstanding - well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...