Thursday 5 May 2011

French Tips: Glittery Silver and Raspberry Parfait... Yum Yum!!!

Hi Everyone ;-)

Today's design is inspired by Erika's (http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/) scotch tape manicures. She is so talented and can create amazing things with a piece of tape.

Here is the base colour I used - CND's Raspberry Parfait:


I added a little "rhinestone explosion"  (at least that it what it's supposed to look like) to the ring finger as silver glitter and bright pink are quite funky colours themselves.



After I had done the first couple of tips, I realised that this silver glitter was probably not the best polish to go over bright pink. Although I love the colour combo, the silver glitter was quite sheer and needed way too many coats which is never good if you are doing a tape mani.

My tips didn't come out as crisp as I wanted as a result of this.


Next on the list, I have to try the patchwork mani.

That's all for now. Have a great day/ evening :-)

xoxo Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I really love the color combo!! You did great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your accent nail! Its so cute!
    And LOVE that ring on your finger, its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...