Thursday 28 April 2011

Konad - Turquoise Shimmer Butterfly

Good evening guys!!

I ordered a small set of Konad (T set) as I have never tried it before and had seen so many people doing it that I thought I must give it a go as well. It's my birthday tomorrow (yay!!!) and I wanted to do something new.
I also got a new polish. Well, my husband got it for me actually and I must say: well done hubby!! Darn good choice. Loving the turquoise shimmery colour. Its by Miss Sporty and its called Hyp/Turq. The bottle is really small and dandy (7ml), the brush is short but thick so it gives a lot of coverage in each stroke. I only applied 2 coats and it flowed on the nails smoothly.


I used the following products:
- CND Stickey anchoring base coat
- Miss Sporty Hyp/Turq
- Konad plate m36
- Konad white special nail polish
- Konad Top coat


I was scared to mess up the Konad as I have messed up several attempts of marble nails (must keep trying!!!) but it came out OK the first time around (at least I think so ;-).


To top it all off I used tiny turquoise rhinestones which probably weren't the best choice as they blend in with the colour of the nails. Sometimes what looks good in my head doesn't transfer to the nail...oopps!!


Thanks for stopping by guys.

Lets see how many goodies I get for my b'day tomorrow :-)

xoxo Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...